Thursday, August 13, 2009

Georgia Football...it's almost time!!!



So this Picture is oldschool, but it's classic. This is from when we snuck down on the field and I got Hairy the Dawg to take a pic with me! I'm enjoying the rest of the summer but I am definitely looking forward to football season!!!! Can't wait just to look forward to Saturdays...family together...acting obnoxious cheering Georgia on. If there is any one thing in our family that we all have in common....that would be the Georgia Bulldogs. Let's just hope that we can put Tech in their place this year...that hurt..... gonna have to look at it positively....it keeps the rivalry alive... Go Dawgs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing just crossed my mind...that Hairy Dawg could be your cousin! Remember, the conversation at the funeral home? My cousin Patricia's son, Andrew, is one of the Hairy Dawgs....how funny would that be?

    ReplyDelete